martedì 3 luglio 2012

Teaser Tuesday #2


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading

 Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
My current read is Superheroes Wear Faded Denim by Law Reigns:



"Just as the King was passing her, he paused at her shoulder. His eyes were
glass orbs, not human at all. She wanted to paint his eyeballs. She
wanted to paint them on a big, friendly beast with a dead bear
lying at its feet."
~  pag. 147 

 I'm so curious about this book! The more I read, the more questions I have!

What's your teaser Tuesday?

1 commento:

  1. Love the title of the book. you got me really curious now I have to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik